We at Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile, L.L.C. are always looking for talented people who are interested in joining our team. We are an equal opportunity employer and have a drug-free workplace. Below are brief descriptions of all positions at Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile.
- Delivery Driver: The "Delivery Driver” is responsible for the delivery, storage, and merchandising of Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile products in each assigned account. The "Delivery Driver” is also responsible for safe truck operation, cleanliness of equipment being used, and the return of all money, unsold product, and empties.
- Draft Specialist: The "Draft Specialist” is responsible for complete draft equipment cleaning according to brewery standards on all assigned draft accounts on a regular basis to include all tasks listed in the "Draft Specialist” job description.
- Relief Salesman: The Relief Salesman is responsible for improving the sales of all beer and non-alcoholic product within each assigned account of Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile during the absence of the route salesman.
- Sales Assistant/Merchandiser: The Sales Assistant/Merchandiser is responsible for ensuring that all beer and non-alcoholic product merchandising within each assigned account meets the standards of Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile.
- Sales Supervisor: The Sales Supervisor for Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile is responsible for directing and controlling the sales, delivery, and merchandising activities of the distributorship.
- Salesperson: The Salesperson is responsible for improving and increasing the sales of Red Bull and Non-Alcoholic Products of Gulf Distributing Company of Mobile.
- Warehouse Bulk Crew: responsible for efficient, safe and accurate loading of the delivery trucks and performing the assigned warehouse maintenance tasks.
- Warehouse Manager AM or PM: responsible the timely and accurate receiving of all incoming common carriers of products and supplies, product rotation, ensuring timely and accurate loading of delivery trucks and maintaining a safe, efficient, secure and clean warehouse facility.
- Daytime / Night time Warehouse Worker: Clean, stock pallets, empty kegs and pull carts. Trabajadores del Almacen Necesitados!
- Warehouse Staff: responsible for efficient, safe and accurate loading of the delivery trucks and performing the assigned warehouse maintenance tasks.
Please be advised that we do not always hire everyone that applies. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a representative of our company. For more information, please contact our office at 251-476-9600.